Stem Cell 101
New Patient Evaluation (NPE)
One of the major benefits of telemedicine evaluations is that you have a chance to work with the world’s leading Interventional Orthobiologics doctors from anywhere in the world from the comfort of your own home.
Telemedicine evaluations have eligibility to be submitted to insurance. If you are working with a carrier, and want to see if you have eligibility, please send over you’re a copy of the front and back of your insurance card; we will verify for you. Please provide Date of Birth.
If you happen to have an insurance that doesn’t have eligibility, the Telemedicine Evaluation fees are:
$200 – Dr. John Pitts; Dr. Jason Markle; Dr. Matthew Hyzy
$275 – Dr. Christopher J. Centeno; Dr. John Schultz
About our doctors: https://centenoschultz.com/our-staff/
Some instruction for navigating the Regenexx Telemedicine Portal
Link –> https://telehealth.regenexx.com/
1. When you click the link, you will come to a page that says “Consult With A Regenexx Doctor Online.”
2. Please click on: “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.”
3. Once you have registered as a new patient, you will be asked the select doctor, please Select: The Centeno-Schultz Clinic.
4. From there, you will be asked to select body area for exam.
5. You will be given the Medical History Form, Video and Self-evaluation form that follows along with the video. These videos/forms where made by Dr. Centeno to help you/us understand your unique Orthopedic condition.
6. Once you are finished, please send all documentation to your appointed Regenerative Medicine Consultant.