Join the Centeno-Schultz Clinic and GATC Physical Therapy for a free fun and informative seminar. We will be discussing the unique stem cell and blood platelet procedures offered by Regenexx, and GATC Physical Therapy's approach to providing the highest quality, evidence-based Orthopedic Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine!
Stem Cell and Blood Platelet Procedures offer a viable alternative for individuals who are suffering from joint pain, or who may be considering elective surgery or joint replacement due to injury or arthritis. Patients avoid the lengthy periods of downtime, and painful rehabilitation that typically follow invasive surgeries.
What you will learn at the seminar:
- How regenerative medicine improves the natural healing process for your body
- Why non-surgical, needle-based procedures can be a substitute for surgery
- Pre and Post-procedure imaging comparisons
- Our unique method to correctly diagnose and accurately treat your condition
- Q&A with our Board Certified physicians to answer your questions
Regenexx offers the nation’s MOST ADVANCED NON-SURGICAL ADULT STEM CELL and BLOOD PLATELET (PRP) PROCEDURES for common injuries, arthritis and other joint conditions. These Stem Cell and Blood Platelet Procedures offer a viable alternative for individuals who are suffering from joint pain, or who may be considering elective surgery or joint replacement due to injury or arthritis.
Commonly Treated Conditions:
- Knee Pain, Osteoarthritis
- Knee ACL & Meniscal Tears
- Hip Arthritis, Pain & Labral Tears
- Shoulder Pain, Rotator Cuff Tears & Tendinitis
- Low Back, Neck & Nerve Pain, Sciatica
- Foot & Ankle Pain, Plantar Fasciitis
- Sacroiliac Joint Instability
All seminar attendees will receive a free bottle of Turmeric Curcumin and $750 OFF the total cost of your stem cell procedure, or $200 OFF the total cost of your platelet-based procedure.
Food and beverages are provided. Please RSVP!