Much has transpired at Centeno-Schultz Clinic since I last blogged in 2011.
The good news is that stem cell and platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapies have become mainstream as methods of treatment for many common orthopedic conditions. Both therapies are now an alternative to many orthopedic surgeries, oftentimes sparing patients the pain and dysfunction that typically follow invasive surgeries. Unfortunately, however, not all stem cell clinics are created equal.
Centeno-Schultz Clinic is where stem cell injections were invented. We first started offering bone marrow-derived stem cell and PRP injections in 2005 and have pioneered extensive advances in both the processing of stem cells as well as the injections of the cells into the area of injury.
We are proud of the Centeno-Schultz difference.
What Is the Centeno-Schultz Difference?
- Board-Certified Physicians: All patients are evaluated and treated by board-certified physicians who have dedicated their educations and lives to advancing regenerative medicine. As a patient you will never be evaluated or treated by a nurse practitioner or physician assistant. The complexity of the regenerative medicine along with the advanced skill set to precisely inject orthobiolgics warrants a physician.
- X-ray or Ultrasound Guidance: All injections are performed under X-ray or ultrasound guidance or both to ensure accurate placement of the stem cells or platelets. Each joint is comprised of an extensive number of structures, including but not limited to tendons, muscles, ligaments, cartilage, and a capsule. A blind injection into the joint falls below the standard of care. To obtain the best clinical results, X-ray or ultrasound guidance or both is utilized to inject one or more of the injured tissues.
- Fellowship-Trained Physicians: All Centeno-Schultz physicians are board certified and fellowship trained.
- Interventional Orthopedics Foundation Participation: All Centeno-Schultz physicians actively teach through their participation in the Interventional Orthopedics Foundation.
- Leaders in Publishing: Centeno-Schultz physicians continue to be leaders in publishing and advancing the field of regenerative medicine. Publications to date are extensive.
- Patented Regenexx Therapies: At Centeno-Schultz Clinic we only utilize patented Regenexx therapies. Bedside centrifuges and irradiated, frozen amniotic tissue is not an option.
If you are considering platelet rich plasma or stem cell treatments in 2018, please recognize that not all clinics or providers in the metropolitan Denver area are created equal. For the best clinical outcome, consider the Centeno-Schultz difference!
Happy New Year! We are proud of the advances to date and look forward to a dynamic 2018.