Thanksgiving and the holiday season is a time of gratitude and thanks. At the Centeno-Schultz Clinic, we have much to be thankful for. This post is for all the patients and families who traveled to see us and allowed us the opportunity and privilege to provide their care. This is for all the providers who graciously referred their patients with confidence and trust in our dedication and integrity.
- Thank you for believing in us for the past 15 years while we offered state of the art regenerative medicine.
- Thank you for allowing us to help educate you that the body is really all connected. For example, that your neck, shoulder, low back, and knee are all part of the same machine.
- Thank you for allowing us to be the first clinic in the world to inject stem cells into the lumbar disc in 2005 and the first to perform many orthopedic stem cell procedures.
- Thank you for helping us deeply understand the struggles, challenges, and symptoms of cranial cervical instability and inspiring us to offer the first nonsurgical treatment option.
- Thank you for taking the time to complete the clinical surveys which have allowed us to publish our clinical outcomes for the world to witness.
- Thank you for allowing our dedicated staff to answer all your questions and providing for all your needs.
- Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide you maximum COVID protection during your treatments in 2020.
- Thank you for accepting our fellows during their training year as we have all been students before.
- Thank you for allowing us to assist you in achieving your dreams and exceeding your own expectations through the ProActive Program.
- Thank you for believing in us so that together we can write the first definitive chapter in Interventional Orthopedics.
With deep gratitude from the Centeno-Schultz staff,
Happy, Safe Holidays